Sunday, June 26, 2011

Being mundane

We all live in this mundane world and I just don't get why. Some days it is easy and other days it is tough as nails. Ok so I won't run out and tell the world what I am and what I live with but it is damn sure hard to pretend you're normal when the dumb bitch thinks she can look down on you. *sigh* It isn't her fault she's ignorant and a puppet. It isn't her fault that she doesn't understand why and how reiki works. It isn't her fault that her "teacher" has no idea how to do a past life regression properly. But it is totally her fault that she thinks that her "new age skills" are better than mine. One day.....one day I am going to show her what energy work at its finest is like. Anywho. I just don't understand how people can be so ignorant and easily brain washed. I realized just how easy it is for the mundane to be brainwashed.

There was a training at work. I guess b/c I know reprogramming when I see it I was not ready to accept what they told us blindly. It is also part of why I am struggling so much b/c I cannot change how I think to anything that is deemed lesser than my current mental capacity. Could I pretend so I could pass the training? Hell yea. It was just NLP at its weakest. Could I spit that crap without using the training and notes? Yes. Do I believe in what they "taught" us? No. The thing they failed to realize is that the skills they were trying to teach was made for in person manipulation. Or just the weak minded, so it is successful on 80% of the clients at work. During that training I understood what being in a flock of sheep is like. The shepherd said follow and so they did. When I challenged their techniques and pointed out more effect means they acted as if I never said a damn word. From that point on I realized it is better just to keep my head down. B/c soon after I got pulled aside for a 'talk'. I wasn't even rebelling for real just trying to help improve the situation. The results proved that it was a bunch of crap. The statistics fell. Implementing the brainwashing caused the entire building to fail and CEOs came a knocking. So now we're doing things the way I suggested. Hmm....what's that??? Increase in our statistics?? Who would have thought? I wanted to say 'hey I told you so' but I didn't I just stay hidden among the sheep not to scare the flock.

I want to be normal some days. I really do. I want to be rid of the knowledge that i possess and just be normal human. I can't I have someone who cares for me and ya know vampyres don't do normal very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment