Saturday, May 9, 2009

Running into thoughts

You ever just run into a thought and not realize how much it has changed you? I had a thought as I woke up from my nap before work (didn't get a full nights sleep) what would it had been like if I had died before I graduated??? How many lives would be different? Have I ever influenced someone's life so much that it would be completely different without me? Would it be good or bad or both? Then I realized this wasn't the first time I had that thought. Back when I had been given the death sentence I had a thought about what the world would be like without me and that is why I make a point to always bring the cheer or attitude. I want to make one moment in everyone's life I meet unforgettable. Even if they only remember me for that moment and have no recollection of who I am but that moment changed something in them.

Point in case is at my new job there's a female who was friends with my boyfriend at the time and now I work with her. Something I did almost 10 years ago pissed her off so bad she's been bad mouthing me. I have no idea what it was and hardly remember her but she never forgot me. When we ran in the same circles I was nothing but fun so it's probably some crap about a boy or we wore the same dress something lame, but it made a difference in her life. What more can I ask for?? Make me a legend, I'm worth it lol :)

Weirdest story ever told about me started with, "yea my girlfriends a lesbian but she's in love me..." Most honest story I've told ended with "yea I'm a lesbian, I just happen to have fallen in love with a man." Strange shit happens and you cannot choose who you're going to love. Let love be love no matter what. I took that hit from the gay community and I've taken the hit from the straight community. My track record was women until I fell in love with my best friend. Shit happens and that's why they invented toilet paper. Why does it matter to you anyway when you're gone through 3 divorces but I can't have one marriage???

No comments:

Post a Comment