Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Every now and again I wonder about where I would be if there had never been an awakening. Or what if I had been older? Would I have coped as well? Would I have freaked the fuck out? I like to believe i probably would have freaked the fuck out. I have the intelligence that I have now b/c of the experiences I went through. I know if I had not gone through it all then I would not have the patience and tolerance that I have now. I would be a different person and probably not as happy and perky and nice as I am now. I know I'd be a stereotype b/c I wouldn't have been drawn to the crowd that I grew up with. I will not lie to myself and say I would be just the same b/c I know I wouldn't be. I may not even be free I may have gotten locked up or something of the sort. But who knows? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment