Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A religious experience

I have not done much work in way of anything religious. I meditate occasionally and I speak openly to the universe a couple times a month. Tonight I went into the altar room and spoke with Santa Muerte b/c it is/was all saints day and day of the dead. I won't go into great detail but it was something to experience. the overwhelming sense of existence and life and otherworldly energies. B/c it was something very personal I will not go into detail but I will say that it changes things within me. Intense is a great word to describe it. I'm not saying that I am completely a different person but something is different. I think in different languages often but this was different it was ...special. I won't soon forget it.

This was not something random. Since we moved and possibly before we moved I was drawn to her without knowing much about her. When he began to work with her there as something there. I can't describe it. It was like an attraction of sorts. I was very curious and wanted nothing but the best for her. Then this evening he mentioned it would be a good time to speak with her. I thought nothing of it b/c I hadnt talked to Her ever. Then I felt it in me. I had to. I stopped everything that i was doing and I went to Her.

Something is afoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment