Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hmm?

What do you do? I don't know but I realize that I just have to stop caring because its causing me too much heart ache and stress. A zebra cannot change it's stripes and a demon cannot change it's horns. Let the pieces fall where they fall and I can only accept it in the end. I will regain my strength so that I may stand on my own when there is only me left. The universe will settle it all in its own way. I am but a humble worker and watcher. I will not press my will against any others. I will let them stand and do what they will. The out come they will deal with and I will stand whole and pure. Let those who will lie, deceive, wish I'll toward me and go against me no only the wrath that comes from my rage and perseverance. Those who intend/ed nothing but good deeds and positivity be met with the same. As it will be from this day to end of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment